August 28, 2006 – Valador Wins 6 NASA BPA Task Orders in August
Herndon, VA – August 28, 2006 — Valador was awarded six Task Orders under its $50 million NASA Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) in August. Covering a wide array of analytical and programmatic tasks, the scope of work awarded to the Herndon, Virginia based consulting firm includes:
- Conducting a readiness assessment of the Johnson Space Center to determine its ability to fulfill its role in the President’s Vision for Space Exploration, including the impending retirement of the Space Shuttle, and the completion of the International Space Station;
- Performing analyses of architectural options for robotic exploration of the Moon;
Providing planning, development and implementation support of a comprehensive NASA Management Control Plan that will provide a framework for assessing internal controls and documentation;
- Providing the Inventions and Contributions Board with an independent, objective assessment of the internal procedures required to comply with various financial verification and accounting practices;
- Supporting the Program Analysis & Evaluation office within NASA’s Organizational Readiness Division with technical editing expertise; and
- Providing administrative and budgetary support to the NASA Headquarters Office of Program Analysis & Evaluation, Office of Legislative Affairs.
“NASA’s continued commitment to Valador means a lot to us,” says Valador President and CEO Kevin Mabie. “It is a sign of the exceptional level of service we provide that they continue to utilize our expertise. We appreciate the opportunity to provide support to NASA, and look forward to developing powerful, creative solutions for our customers.”
Valador was awarded a 5-year, $50M NASA-wide BPA in November 2005 for studies, analyses, modeling, simulation, and technical support services to the space agency. Primarily used to support NASA Headquarters’ Program Analysis and Evaluation Office and Office of the Chief Engineer, the Valador BPA is also available for use by all NASA Centers.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Valador, Inc. is a Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that delivers powerful solutions for collecting, maintaining, visualizing, and protecting its clients’ information. The company focuses on four key business areas — Modeling and Simulation, Information Assurance, Management Consulting, and Software Engineering. It employs innovative solutions such and the use of 3D immersive visualization to address its clients’ complex challenges, such as decision support, strategic planning, risk management, safety and reliability, assessment of alternatives, and information security.
For more information visit our website at www.valador.com.