Human Space Flight Review (HSF)
Valador provided all management of operations and support for the Review of U.S. Human Space Flight Plans Committee, Federal Advisory Committee (FACA). Valador assisted Human Space Flight Committee by:
- Planning and managing 7 public meetings each with over 250 attendees in a six month period across the U.S.
- Developing and maintaining the Committee website, which provided functions for public engagement features that had never been previously been used on the NASA website.
- Developing a plan and managed social networking including Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Providing technical analytical services in the area of space flight and related systems.
- Performing technical editing, layout, and production of Executive Summary and Final Report.
- Arranging and holding press conferences.
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Valador, Inc. is a Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that delivers powerful solutions for collecting, maintaining, visualizing, and protecting its clients’ information. The company focuses on four key business areas — Modeling and Simulation, Information Assurance, Management Consulting, and Software Engineering. It employs innovative solutions such and the use of 3D immersive visualization to address its clients’ complex challenges, such as decision support, strategic planning, risk management, safety and reliability, assessment of alternatives, and information security.
For more information visit our website at www.valador.com.