Department of Veterans Affairs
Valador has supported several programs within the Department of Veterans Affairs. Some of these programs include:
Support for Center for Veteran’s Enterprise:
- Enable Veterans to post information about their business and enable buyers to quickly locate veterans’ businesses
- Created system security plan
- Enterprise-wide NIST C&A compliance
- Maintain Veteran’s Business Resource Registry (VBRR) website and database
- Enable Veterans to create electronic pages describing their business offerings
Support for Office of Cyber and Information Security (OCIS):
- Organizational development support
- Analysis and planning/Report preparation
- Development of policy documents for compliance
- Programmatic support services
Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Valador, Inc. is a Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that delivers powerful solutions for collecting, maintaining, visualizing, and protecting its clients’ information. The company focuses on four key business areas — Modeling and Simulation, Information Assurance, Management Consulting, and Software Engineering. It employs innovative solutions such and the use of 3D immersive visualization to address its clients’ complex challenges, such as decision support, strategic planning, risk management, safety and reliability, assessment of alternatives, and information security.
For more information visit our website at www.valador.com.